This list of museums in Utah encompasses museums defined for this context as institutions (including nonprofit organizations, government entities, and private businesses) that collect and care for objects of cultural, artistic, scientific, or historical interest and make their collections or related exhibits available for public viewing. Also included are non-profit and university art galleries. (Websites are listed for museums with no existing articles.) Museums that exist only in cyberspace (i.e., virtual museums) are not included.
To use the sortable table, click on the icons at the top of each column to sort that column in alphabetical order; click again for reverse alphabetical order.
Natural History Museum Salt Lake City Utah - natural history museum utah salt lake city.
- Deseret Museum, Salt Lake City
- McCurdy Historical Doll Museum, Provo
- North Box Elder County Museum, Tremonton
- Railroad Village Museum, Corinne
- Riverton Museum at the Crane House, Riverton
- Roy Historical Museum, Roy
- Southern Utah Air Museum, Washington
- Utah Museums Association Directory of Museums in Utah
- State of Utah Museums page
- Arboreta in Utah (category)
- Botanical gardens in Utah (category)
- Historic landmarks in Utah
- Houses in Utah (category)
- Forts in Utah (category)
- Museums list
- Nature Centers in Utah
- Registered Historic Places in Utah