The Graziadio School of Business and Management (GSBM), also known as, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School or the Graziadio School, is the graduate school of business at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California. The school offers MBA, MS and executive degree programs. It is one of the largest graduate business schools in Southern California with more than 44,000 alumni, and is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The business school was established in 1969 and named in honor of George L. Graziadio, Jr. after he donated US $15 million in 1996. The Graziadio School is recognized as a top business school by U.S. News & World Report, Forbes, Businessweek, and Princeton Review.
Full-time MBA & MS Programs | Graziadio School of Business and Management - Follow Chris & Emyay through a day in the life of a Pepperdine business school student at our breathtaking campus in Malibu, California. Learn more about Full-time MBA and MS programs: http://bsch...
The Graziadio School of Business and Management is headquartered in West Los Angeles at the Howard Hughes Center next to Interstate 405. The West Los Angeles campus, along with campuses in Encino, Irvine, San Jose, Calabasas and Westlake Village, host the school's part-time programs. Full-time programs are headquartered at the main Pepperdine University campus in Malibu. International programs take place at various international universities each trimester.
Through the full-time MBA program, students develop ethical leadership skills through relevant, experience-driven MBA courses in an accelerated or traditional two-year format.
- Accelerated 12-month MBA
- Accelerated 15-month MBA
- Traditional two-year MBA
- Other full-time MBA programs offered:
- International MBA
- JD/MBA - Joint Juris Doctor/MBA
- MBA/MMP - MBA/Master of Public Policy
- 5-year BS/MBA Master of Science Programs
The Fully Employed MBA program (with both on-campus and online options) is designed specifically for busy working business professionals. The format of this program embraces knowledge and skills relevant to their professional lives. The Graziadio School offers an Executive MBA (EMBA) program, an intensive 19-month program, aimed at mid-to senior-level executives. This program meets once every three weeks with the goal of delivering a strategic plan for their organization. The Graziadio School also offers a unique 15-month President and Key Executive (PKE) MBA, designed for top-level executives charged with strategic decision-making and bottom line results. PKE focuses not only on the operational and financial aspects of a business, but on the personal development of leaders. PKE students meet approximately once a month where they study their own businesses as case studies, developing an actionable strategic plan.
The Graziadio School also offers an Executive Doctor of Business Administration, featuring a group of pioneering business leaders who want to make a lasting impact. The DBA program is a three year program where the first two years focus on one-week residentials plus DBA conference participation and the third year is geared towards research, DBA conference participation and dissertation defense.
Master of Science Programs
The Graziadio School offers numerous Master of Science programs that are tailored to match the schedule and career goals of diverse groups.
- MS in Applied Analytics
- MS in Applied Finance
- MS in Global Business
- MS in Human Resources
- MS in Real Estate
- MS in Human Resources
- MS in Management and Leadership
- MS in Organization Development
Undergraduate Degree Completion programs
Students can earn a Bachelorâs degree in a part-time or full-time format. Some undergraduates can earn an MBA in conjunction with a Bachelorâs through Pepperdineâs joint degree and accelerated options.
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Administration
- Bachelor of Science in International
- Joint Bachelor's and MBA (MBAJ)
Programs and Certificates
- SEER Certificate - The certificate in Socially, Environmentally, and Ethically Responsible Business Strategy offers courses and activities on sustainable business practices.
- Dispute Resolution Concentration or Certificate - Students participating in the Part-Time MBA or Full-Time MBA program can take classes from the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution to gain skills in problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Education to Business (E2B) - A consulting program that partners students with corporate clients to solve complex business problems. Participating companies include several Fortune 500 companies (including Coca-Cola and Cisco), as well as small and mid-sized local businesses.
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the Full-Time MBA program #65 in the nation, Part-Time MBA #29, Online MBA program #21, and Online MBA program for Veterans #13. Pepperdine Graziadio is a Top Business School in California and a #10 Faith Based School in the nation.
- Forbes ranked the Graziadio School as #65 in the nation for return on investment in their 2017 "Best Business Schools" survey.
- In its 2017 edition of The Best 294 Business Schools, The Princeton Review ranked the Graziadio School among the nationâs top graduate business programs. Pepperdine Graziadio was ranked #7 on the âMost Competitive Studentsâ list and #8 Most Beautiful Campus.
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked the Graziadio School #84 as one of 2017's Best Business Schools.
- CEO Magazine ranks the Graziadio School as a tier one North American MBA School, tier one Executive MBA (also ranked #24) and ranked the Online MBA #18.
- In its 2017 Universitites Report, Pitchbook named the MBA program at Pepperdine Graziadio #25 for founders produced, and #18 for female founders.
Graziadio Center for Applied Research
The Center for Applied Research supports the mission of the Graziadio School of Business and Management to advance responsible business practice and support knowledge and education that has direct application and relevance for working professionals and their organizations.
Current Projects and Research Studies
- Private Capital Markets Project - The annual survey is conducted by Pepperdine Graziadio with the primary mission to research the cost of capital across market types and the investment expectations of privately held business owners.
- Private Capital Access Index Report - Quarterly indicator produced by Pepperdine Graziadio with the support of Dun & Bradstreet. The index is designed to measure the demand for, activity, and health of the private capital markets. The purpose of the Private Capital Index is to gauge the demand of small and medium-sized businesses for financing needs, the level of accessibility of private capital, and the transparency and efficiency of private financing markets.
- Economic Forecast - part of the Private Capital Access survey conducted quarterly with Dun & Bradstreet. The purpose of the economic forecast is to produce newsworthy predictions about the year ahead.
- The Market Pulse Report - In partnership with International Brokers Business Association and M&A, the Market Pulse Report was created to gain an accurate understanding of the market conditions for businesses being sold in Main Street (values $0-$2MM) and the lower middle market (values $2MM-$50MM). The national survey was conducted with the intent of providing a valuable resource to business owners and their advisors.
Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence
The Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence at the Graziadio School was established with the mission of promoting innovation in business education. The center provides faculty with training and development opportunities, collects data on learning assurances, and conducts research.
Graziadio Business Review
The Graziadio Business Review is an online peer-reviewed journal of applied business research published by the Graziadio School since 1998.
- List of business schools in the United States
- Pepperdine University